Thursday, January 24, 2008

Temps à perdre

I've been reading a lot of other different blogs lately, which has chewed up the time I was going to use writing mine. They all seem to end up leading into some sort of philosophical discussion and from there my mind gets drawn into some sort of endless sinkhole of compacted emptiness. It doesn't help that the more I read the more it changes what I think, and therefore what I think about writing. So it's kinda been hard to nail down my thoughts long enough to get them out. So I figured maybe I'd take a break and watch a movie or something.

The movie I decided to watch is called "The Nines". It had some tag line about an actor who's life was falling apart and was mixed in with a game producer or something. Didn't sound overly interesting and I didn't really want a movie I need to think for. It ended up being a bit of a twisted view on perception and reality. Unlike some others I've seen, such as 13th floor, it managed to have the quality characters needed to draw me in while it slipped in past my consciousness only to unleash its mindfuck from within. So much for taking a break.

There's a few web comics I try to keep up with regularly so I think I'm gonna see if I can add them over there -> somewhere. There's quite a few more that I enjoy but only look at irregularly so I might add them sometime too. And may end up looking at them more frequently as well.

No comments: