Sunday, January 13, 2008

Je ne sais rien.

I don't know exactly why I'm starting a blog. Well that's not entirely true, as I do know, I'm just at a loss on how to explain it. Or maybe I just don't want to tell you. Forging a blogentity and becoming part of the blogosphere appears to be the thing my generation Y comrades are into. And yes, as I'm part of the blogosphere I'm allowed to mash-up my own words. And use bad grammar. If only I was one year older and I'd be a Gen Xer and not in this mess.

I guess I should point out a few of the sites that have inspired my renewed opinionation. There are quite a few more that'll probably get around to naming and shaming at a later date. It's probably time to stop this meta blogging now though.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi

I look forward to more!

Desipis said...

Wow. I have a comment already; it feels like my blog has somehow now been legitimised.

Anonymous said...

nice post. I would love to follow you on twitter.

Anonymous said...

I am reading this article second time today, you have to be more careful with content leakers. If I will fount it again I will send you a link